jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

My Happy Book

Hello friend!!

Welcome back Autumn!!!! 

When you are feeling blue, you need something new, something to fly away and breath. And that´s what happened to me with Scrapbooking.

As I can remember, I was a girl who loved drawings and colorful papers...always creating something nice and funny. And now my home is full of washi-tapes and crafts and stamps, bla bla blaaa....I´m driving my mother crazy (and my love).

Scrapbooking gave me back a lot things. It´s amazing. It makes me feel good, really good, I have so many things to learn, but I´m enjoying every moment, I´m a newbie on this, but, like I told you before, I love learning new things.

So going back to the point. Scrapbooking. A girl told me about a place in my city, Logroño, a workshop, called Corazón de papel. And I didn´t wait a sec, I was near by, so I went there. What a fantastic surprise: lovely place, and lovely woman. Esther is my teacher and I´m learning a lot with her. Her patience, her knowledge...

Why don´t you check it out? There are a lot of courses, have a look!!!! I know you´ll love it.


I started my Scrapbooking classes inmediatly. And I would love to show you what I´ve been doing. It´s My Happy Book. I wanted to create a book about wonderful feelings, about smiles and happiness.

In the first page I wrote this: "Come and have a look to this happy book when the sun is down and you can´t see the stars. I´ll make you smile."

It´s my first scrapbooking proyect, so is not perfect :) but trust me, the second one is coming soon...I´ll let you know.








I hope you like it, and I wish you a really nice weekend. Enjoy, dance and smile. 

With love, Lunarcita

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario