domingo, 3 de noviembre de 2013

Madrid, Madrid

Good morning!!!

Let´s start this sunday morning with a nice song!!



Like I told you, I went to Madrid and I had a wonderful time! I went to a fair called Creativa and I had the pleasure to be in two classes with Elena, from Pega, papel o tijeras in Pepa Paper stand. I learnt a lot with her, she is a really nice teacher. 

I spent my saturday in the fair and WOW!!!! I didn´t know where to look at... I wanted everything!!!




I also had time for great dinners with great company. I try to taste different food when I travel, from other countries and learn more their gastronomy. We went to an arabic restaurant and an indian. Delicious!!!

I discovered La central!!!What a place!!!! If you haven´t been there, I think you would like it. It´s a building full of cute and good books, with a cafeteria where you can read a book and relax for a while. P and I had breakfast on sunday and we bought a few things!! We were so happy with our new books!!  My book´s name is El herbario de las hadas. I will write about it in a future post, because the book is amazing.



Shopping time, walk around and have a drink with old friends. It was a great week-end. We will be back soon :) I´m sure we will back for a glass of wine and the typical calamares in Mercado de San Miguél .


Enjoy this sunday and have fun!! Loads of smiles :)

With love, Lunacita



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario