lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

About LOVE

Morning!!!!Hello there!!

Open your window, look, It´s a sunny day!!Hello Sun!!!

Draw a huge smile in your face in this beautiful day! Here, in my city, Logroño, it´s San Bernabe, so today I´m off and I am gonna have fun!! I´ll walk around, there are a lot of things to see, and maybe catch a few rays, have a drink and enjoy my free time. Love it :) and of course, with a wonderful company.

I woke up with a Roxette song in my head.. maybe because of the weather, lots of memories came to my mind...summer is there, in the corner.

//Is One of my favorite songs ever// Before I melt like snow....I say hello, how do you do...


Talking about love...how´s your heart? what do you think about feeling butterflies in the stomach? Do you feel that right now?

Love makes the world go round. Don´t you think? There are many kinds of love. Close your eyes and smell the fresh green grass, feel the sun´s rays in your face, take a deep breath, open your arms, and shout. Feel free. 

To be loved, you have to love you first, be in peace with yourself. And then, that´s the moment when  see you star, guiding you. 


A lot of people is "seeking Mr./Ms. Right", I guess their clock is ticking or just wanna share their lives with their "half". We need love to live. I have to say that I´m a lucky girl, I found him, without looking, I guess was our destiny. 



But, What happen when you have found your Mr. Right? The love of your life?

The answer is easy as a pie....you fly up to the moon, you ´re smiling most of the time, finding everything  cute around you, singing -not just in the shower-...

And how wonderful is that feeling, falling in love, isn´t it?

"with every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love
You are too good to be truth, can´t take my eyes off of you"

//this song is in my brain when we are together. Can´t take my eyes off of you//

Have you read Lunarcita´s fairy tale? I write for you a piece, I hope you like it. 

"Once upon a time....
In a little world full of pink dots and cupcakes far far away, lived Lunarcita, a little girl with her little dog, called Lissy. There she was, dancing with the butterflies and ladybirds, with a flower crown... and suddenly, her charming Prince came into her world.
He looked at her, and Lunarcita disapeared in a deep forest full of fantasy and magic. Precious feeling. Just a look and her head was feeling dizzy and her cheeks were rouges like beautiful roses. She found him, her one and only. Since then, a few little birds sing for them every moring in their window. 
They were made for each other. The prince stole Lunarcita´s heart and her dog´s heart too. It´s said that they were a match made in heaven. And they lived happily ever after."

Open your mind, open your heart, and let love get inside you. Let´s get a bit crazy ( in a good way). And say those three little words. And smile. You never know where Cupido is going to be.

Have you heard about Chantilly? I discovered her music and I really love her voice, her songs are fantastic. If you don´t know her, give her a chance, I´m sure you´ll adore her music. And then tell me what´s your opinion! Enjoy :) My favorite song is Just the way you are, well and What you do to me, Don´t wanna wait...well, as you can see I can´t choose just one ;)


Love is in the air, dress a beautiful smile.

Love, Lunarcita



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario