viernes, 21 de junio de 2013

Welcome Summer

Morning sunshine,

Today is a special day:

Summer is here!!! (happy faces...yuhuuuuu)

It´s friday!! So free time is here too...Niiiiiceeee :)

How can we forget summer memories, summer lovers, parties all night, and crazy trips with our friends??????????

It´s sweet remember beautiful moments that made that summer long time ago. What´s your favorite one??

The one I was living in Holland was GREAT, the surroundings where like a dream..so beautiful country, and I had so much fun with my friends from all over the world!! Big hug for you girls!!!

My last camp (14 years ago I think?) was AMAZING, we "learn" how to sail a little boat, unforgettable time.

The last exams in the College. Study was hard, but we had time for fun :)

My present for you is a few songs that make me dance like crazy, well not so crazy hehe and I hope you enjoy it. If you don´t feel powerfull this morning, give it a chance to this songs and dance like there´s no tomorrow!!

The weather in my city is not so good, even if It´s the first summer day, but anyway, it´s a new day. Let´s smile!!! I wish you a wonderful day, let´s share our dreams!!!What do you think? 

[And of course, this summer is gonna be the best!!!]

And for my fairy godmother, Happy Birthday, I wish you an incredible day in the sky, lots of hugs, kisses and love.





Love, Lunarcita

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario