sábado, 1 de junio de 2013

Oh happy day!Oh rainy day!

It´s saturday, free time is here (happy face). June starts a little bit shy, between some -not very friendly - clouds and wind. 

Life continues without matter the weather, so let´s enjoy this afternoon with a smile in our face :) I´ts so easy to do it, right? Even If in one hour It´s raining like cats and dogs!!Don´t forget to wear your beautiful smile. And use a cute umbrella, with a lot of colors. 

Decorate your life with spring colors: green, pink, yellow, orange. I had changed something in my room...just to give it a colorful touch, kind of princess details. I´m sure it will make me have sweet dreams.

It´s a good idea re-decorate your home, maybe just a picture or put a bunch of roses to give a lovely air to our home sweet home. I did it and after that I feel like a brand new.



What´s your favorit season? Mine is winter. But I love the touch of the sun in my face in summer, the sounds of the birds early in the morning, a full moon in a summer day, the sunset in the beach. I had missed the springtime this week. Really. 

This morning I was thinking how the weather can change our mood. When the sun is shining is like "everybody is happy and laughing lala lala lala" but If the Sky gives a storms or thunders, we get upset. Poor Sky, don´t blame him, It´s not his fault.

Tiding up my room I found old drawings that I did long time ago,  I would love to share them with you, old memories, just a few lines mixed, not so good, but somehow special for me. 

My auntie told me this afternoon that my "studio" is totally Lunarcita,  full of tinny-pink-things, old toys, books, fairy tales, my table re-decorated with washi-tape...result: no more space.



Let´s try something: we are gonna have fun, with umbrella, boots or sunglasses. Just relax and enjoy the little moments that make us feel alive. And If it´s raining, jump into a puddle of rain like a child!  I love that.

This weekend, let´s catch some rays, or drops of rain! But whatever happen, with a huge smile. What plans do you have for tonight? Are you going to discover a new place tomorrow? Tell me all about it. I have to study (a lot) so I have to be here, at home, in my little space full of papers and pencils and notes, and pink post-it, and yellow post-it. I wanna get a 10 next week in my exam (so optimistic,  right?). Wish me luck in my study hours!! //lazy Lunarcita//


I found this graphic design proyects, I did around five years ago. I still have this coat!!!The "70´s one", It´s my favorit!! Funny :)




I wish you a nice evening and a wonderful sunday. Enjoy, dance, and smile, always.

Love, Lunarcita

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario