jueves, 19 de diciembre de 2013

It´s almost Christmas time!!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Christmas is almost here!!! Is back!!! Everything is colorful, love is in the air, hapiness and loads of ho ho ho!!!

I love it!! It´s not because of the presents. It´s because I could be singing all day!!Sorry mommy, sorry P,sorry neighborhood!!!

Christmas should be all year, I mean, Why don´t we try to be nice and happy everyday??? not just in december? Why don´t we try to shine and smile a tuesday raining day in march??Saying hello to your neighbor and wishing him a happy day, having dinner with nice music and great company... and eat chocolate!

It´s not so difficult, right? Let´s try it next year. It´s time for changes, changes for good, be proud of ourselves and remember forever and ever, every tinny moment. Always with a smile in our beautiful face.

For you, my friend. All I want for Xmas is YOU

Just you, share with you my dreams. Because together, problems are less ugly, more friendly and no so important.

My wish list for 2014 is:

-Wake up always in the right side.
-Learn new things.
-Cook with love, lovely new recipes. For example, carrot cake (one of my favorite).
-Read more.
-Dance.
-Walk. Gym. Be healthy.
-Learn jokes.
-Eat an apple everyday.

I will check my list from time to time, to remind me who I wanna be and don´t forget what I wanna do.

How about yours? Are you ready for a new year? Ready for changes, for chances? Ready to live the life you want?

Enjoy with your family and friends, sing a lot, dance with your mother, ask Santa for smiles and love. Make handmade presents, because they are more special. And sing louder again!!!


Santa baby-Kylie Minogue


"Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring
I don´t mean on the phone
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"


Lunarcita wish you a Merry Christmas!!Keep a happy song in your mind and feel good!!

Jingle Bells - Frank Sinatra

This is my favorite, Frank Sinatra´s voice is wonderful!!

With love, Lunarcita


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario