sábado, 6 de julio de 2013

Hello July

Hello there, I´m back!!! How is the summer going?

Long time no talk!! Sorry :( I´ve been busy (exams!!! by the way, I did it well, so proud of myself), classes and new adventures: wanna know????

Sometimes we need to try new things to have fun and forget the -not very good times-. So I ´ve started with two beautiful ladies: belly dance!!! My friends and I had our first class last tuesday and was amazing!!! energy everywhere, we spent the class learning new moves, and what a moves!!Really distressing!!!We are gonna have loads of fun in this course. New fresh air is perfect for this July.

First of all, these last few days had been a bit strange, lonely days, I´ve been missing you, I know you are there, taking care of all of us that love you till the end of the world. Have no words to describe you, you were, are and will be a bright star, so I know where to find you when I need you, and you always give me back a beautiful smile. Always together. 

Here comes the sun little darling, here comes the sun...I say It´s all right...It´s all right. 

Little darling It´s been a long cold and lonely winter, little darling It feels like years since you´ve been here...

[Here comes the sun, Nina Simone]

When I look into the sky you are there, both of you, my friend, my grandma, my angels. I Love you, and I will always do.




Changing the subject, I have a surprise! I did a contest for Privalia´s anniversary. Privalia and Mr Wonderful chose five winners...and one of them It was ME and I won a fantastic prize!!! thanks so much for that, I´m a fan of your work, so imagine my face when I read your email!!!




I want to share with you the beautiful things they sent me, a lot of positive messages that made my week! Thanks again :) You are wonderful



I´ve been reading Mr Wonderful book: Cosas no aburridas para ser la mar de feliz, and like a rainbow full of happiness and positive thoughts, come to me and make me feel better!funny and beautiful little stories to feel like a brand new. I really recomend it. They also have a blog, check it out:



To everyone who needs something to cheer up, watch this video, I always do when I feel unwillingly.




Today is a beautiful day!!!No clouds in the sky...the sun is shinning....perfect for a walk and a HUGE SMILE!!!! Enjoy and be happy

Love, Lunarcita




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario