miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

A brand new me

Hallo!!!

Sometimes we need to reset ourselves, change something that make us feel like every day is the same, we are the same since forever, going to the same places, wearing the same T-shirt, listening the same cd...Just do it!! Change something in your life and feel like a brand new.

I feel relief changing my look for example (cutting my hair was amazing, made me feel like a butterfly´s metamorphosis). Changes are good. Don´t be afraid.

I´m turning twenty eight next month, and I love the number!!!I know that we have to move on, we can´t stop and see what happen around us, without trying to do our best. Maybe I haven´t found my way yet, but I´m sure It´s gonna happen soon, really (sparkling-eyes-and-dreaming-smile in my face).

So I started to learn a new language: Hello German!!!!I´ve lived in Holland for a while so I was used to hear dutch, and I though: "come one, give German a shot, It can´t be so complicated...You had learnt a little bit of dutch...." BUT no, It´s super difficult, but I love it. Now I have something to get better, something to improve, make a huge effort, and then...I will feel fantastic and I will have another language in my bagage. Sounds great, Isn´t it?

I need to re-new my hope in my life. Hope is the key to be a better person, to be a better proffesional. To be happy. And, Who doesn´t want to be smiling or having fun in life?

Don´t forget the power of faith. Mind is powerful too. So tell to yourself "I can do it" and you will. Sometimes I need "this litte push" to face the situation and try to control the disaster, but I´m growing up, life is about that, make mistakes and learn a new thing every day. So, according to that, that´s what I´m trying to do. Learn. Because learn is fun, is grateful and is amazing.

Lunarcita is still little, but she needs to open her wings and fly away and discover what wonderful things can happen and what could happen if she flies far away. She has to discover it by herself.

You are not too old or too young to learn. And that´s beautiful. It´s impossible to get bored then. Let´s do it!!Let´s face our fears and fight against them and let´s win. And learn about it.

Don´t close your window, open it and birds will sing for you every morning a new song, Sun will bring you light and Moon will let you dream. The point is we need to recycle. And like I´ve said a lot today, learn.


Love, Lunarcita

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario