domingo, 21 de julio de 2013

Sunday

Hello :) How is your weekend going?

Mine is great, this morning I did a few things, and I want to show you. DIY (Do it yourself) is my new thing!! Crafts are in right now, and I have to admit...I´m addicted. 

I started decorating my table with washi-tapes, then my notebook, even a plug (my mum was like...what´s are you doing?) and now I love DIY Blogs, and I´m learning new decoration tricks, so cool. A cute and "easy" hobby: with an empty jar, you can get a little and lovely vase. Just need time, relax and creativity. Great, right?

In August I don´t have class, I will be free to decorate and enjoy all my materials! Yupi!!!!Inspiration come to me then!!!

My little advice: just enjoy and redecorate your life. A Recycled jar, your own paper-bag for a present, open your mind, listen nice music, and be ready to have fun and have a break in our stressful life!! No rules, just the power of imagination.


I just tried this three things today, the "little flags" (for my next party, for example), Lissy´s crown :), and with two of my favorites washi-tapes I did the jar for candles. I will do more this week, keep an eye on my blog :)

I´ve been listening today Norah Jones, I love her naïve and beautiful voice. My favorites songs are Cold,cold heart,Shoot the moon, Come away with me, and Turn me on

What do you think? Perfect soundtrack for the end of the day, with a glass of white wine, isn´t it?

Enjoy this beautiful evening, have a nice week and smile.

Love, Lunarcita.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario