sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

Loving Kawaii :)

Hi there!!!

How are you feeling today???I´m great, I have started my vacations (YUPIIIIII). I don´t have class for a month. I´m gonna miss my classmates. But, hello free-time!!!I´m back!!! You should see my relaxed and happy face right now.

Today I was thinking that I wanna learn more about Kawaii. Do you know what is Kawaii?? The word is an adjective in japanese that means cute, pretty, lovely. So cool!!!isn´t it??  It´s a really cute art. Funny faces, fruits with smiles or cakes with adorable eyes and nice messages. It´s a very popular phenomenon. Colorful illustrations, full of rainbows and happiness. I LOVE IT!!!

The following artists inspire me. Their work is incredible, and they get something really important, make people smile. The shapes, the little details, everything is so sweet!!

Clémentine Dérodit is a french graphic designer and illustrator. Her porfolio is amazing and cute, of course. I´ve discovered her work this morning, and I have to say that´s is a really great work. If you are curious about what I´m talking about, check her web site, and then, tell me what do you think :)

Clémentine Dérodit


 


Tokidoki was created by an italian artist called Simone Legno and his partners (Pooneh Mohajer ans Ivan Arnorld) in 2005. My favourite one is Donutella, the sweet girl dressed up like a doughnut!!! If you wanna know more about her, check it out: Donutella (Tokidoki) 


 
Donutella by Tokidoki


Do you know more about graphic designers? or Kawaii???Would you share with me??? :)

Enjoy and dance a lot this weekend. August is coming!!!and in one month...my happy happy birthday!!!! Have fun!!

Love, Lunarcita

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario